Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter






We stayed in Albuquerque for Easter and had a good time. We got up on Saturday morning to go to the ward Easter egg hunt and it was snowing but we still were able to find some eggs despite the snow. Sunday was a much nicer day. The Easter bunny found Harvey and we had a Easter egg hunt and had some friends over for dinner. We attempted to get a picture after church but again this is the best we got. Harvey only poses if there are sticks involved and the dog would not leave us alone oh well.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I think the one with the stick is so cute. He looks good in yellow. I kept meaning to get on line and look for some Easter outfits, and I never got it done. So my boys looked like little rug rats on Easter. Oh well. Did you ever post that worm picture on your blog? I keep telling everyone about that picture and if it's on the blog, I'll give them the URL so they can see it. It's so classic.

Jaime said...

Such cute pics. He's so photogenic...well you all are!

-Laura- said...

We got your postcard today, thanks!! Looks like Jay is turning into a famous furniture artist! (That will be my claim to fame.) I love looking at your blog too - little Harvey cracks me up. He seems like he's 110% all boy! Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog links!