Friday, November 09, 2007

HARVEY TURNS THREE

Harvey with our friend Shared. More animals hooray!
Dinosaurs!!


Yes its a centipede cake

Harvey turned three on November 3rd. We had a little party for him and his only request was that I make him a centipede cake. I really don't know why it wasn't a snake or some other animal but for weeks before every time I would ask him what kind of cake he wanted he said a centipede so here is my best effort to make one. Harvey got a whole tool box full of animals, worms, frogs and dinosaurs along with a few trucks. He is also learning how to play his new memory game and has beat Jay and I a few times. When ever people called to tell him Happy birthday he would say first Happy Birthday and the cutest thing when we were eating breakfast that morning he blessed the food and said " thanks for the food and thanks for me Harvey" it was so cute Jay and I were trying not to laugh.




7 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the prayer--what a funny boy. We were thinking of him on his big day--I thought maybe you guys would be coming to town. So we'll have to do a little birthday bash next time we get together...Thanksgiving? I tried to call you today, but couldn't get anyone. I could only remember Jay's cel number, so I'll have to get your home number from your mom. Anyway, hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Jaime said...

Cute prayer! Love the centipede cake, you did a great job!

Lyman Family said...

I can't beleive that Harvey is 3. He is so dang cute. Looks like you guys had a great summer. If you have time next time you are in St. Johns and I can see if I can come over. I would love to see little Harvey.

ms said...

Ok Kimberly, he is a total KID, not a baby, I can't believe how big he is! Second, that prayer thing is so dang funny. I wish I could've heard that. Man, we miss you guys! Happy Birthday to Harvey from his neglecting uncle and aunt in Utah. We love you guys.

ms said...

PS. The whole centipede cake is hilarious. He really is one-of-a kind.

Tiff Hunt said...

Great job on the cake. CLEVER! You did a great job. I love his little prayer. I can't wait until Adyson starts talking. She is a riot. Harvey looks so much like you! He is darling.

Creative Corner said...

I think the cake is awesome! You did great! Happy third birthday funny how fast they are growing up!