Tuesday, January 08, 2008

WEDDING

Casey got married December 27th in the Mesa Temple. It was so awesome!   His reception was down there the next night and then we went back to St. Johns for New Years. There was an open house on the 4th at my parents which turned out great.  It was all a lot of fun and so great to be able to spend so much time with everyone.  We are so excited to have Mckelle in our family. 

Joshua (Jen and Boyd's baby)
Sam (Holly's recent addition)

Casey and Mckelle







Grammie and the bandits

7 comments:

Lyman Family said...

I can't beleive that Casey is married. I feel so old. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

ms said...

Kimberly, you weren't lying about Josh! He is a stout guy, but so cute. I'm glad Casey's wedding and reception turned out nicely. They are a handsome couple.

Kristen said...

Cute pictures--I think Harvey looks so much like Jay in the picture w/Jordan at the reception.

Anonymous said...

Your brother is so big! I can not believe that he is married. They are a good looking couple.Harvey is such a cutie! Tell him we say hi! Hope you guys are doing good- Call us when you are back in town!

Creative Corner said...

Oh my goss Joshua is so cute. I can not get over it, and all the other kids too, I just havent seen him!

Casey's wife is oh so cute. SO much fun our fams are growing up! Hope to see you sooner then the reunion.

Unknown said...

every picture of harvey just kills me! he's so cute & i love his huge smile! they are a cute couple & she looked so pretty!

Tiff Hunt said...

Way to go Casey!!! She looks like a fun addition to the family. Hey email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. I took it private. huntfamily03@gmail.com.
I would love to keep in touch. When is your new baby due??