Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FEELS LIKE SUMMER












These past few days have really been feeling like summer is here. It has been so warm. Time to get the shorts out and have some fun out side. We went to the park yesterday and had a lot of fun. Harvey is getting to where he can climb on and up about anything. He finally was able to climb this spider web rope he has been trying for a while. It seems like he is growing up so fast. I have to comment on the picture at the heading of the blog. I was going through some pictures and came upon this one of Harvey helping plant the garden a few years ago it is one of my favorite so since it is almost time to plant a garden I thought it would be fun to share it with you.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

So cute! Love all the pictures! Especially your header. That looks like a centipede. Tell me its just a dirty worm! :) Hope to see you more often since you'll be closer!

ms said...

Those two boys are growing way too fast! I totally thought that Harvey looked like Charlie in most of those photos. What cute kiddos.

Pink Caboose said...

Cute Boys! Don't you love having a baby again? I am enjoying mine so much. I wish we could see you guys. Where are you moving to, the Ranch?

Kristen said...

Harvey and Colten definitely look like brothers in the picture of them together. And I always think that Harvey looks like a Heap, but in the last picture he looks a lot like Jay. Poor kid:) I'm so sad we missed the blessing--we were thinking of you and mom and dad said it was a lovely day.