Saturday, May 03, 2008

COLTEN'S BLESSING









We blessed Colten this past Sunday. Jay gave him such a nice blessing. It was such a fun day. Both of our parents were here and Jeniffer and Josh flew in. There were also a few of our friends there. Colten looked so cute in his little tux. Harvey gave his first talk in primary on Noah's Ark. The whole family went into primary to watch him. He did so good, it was really cute I wish I could have been able to video it. We had dinner at our house after and had a great day with everyone. Thank you everyone who was able to come.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big he is! Is it me or does he look just like Harvey did at that age? I wish we could have been there.

Jaime said...

Oh my heck, growing so fast! And Harvey...he's just too cute for words!

Berrett's said...

holy moley! your kids are stinkin cute! I can't believe how big Harvey is!! Last time I saw him...he was a little tyke. And Colten is so cute and YOU are lookin fab! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday...thought about you yesterday! the big 29...it's fun to have been born the same day!

Rachel said...

Colten is precious! What cute pictures!

Whiting Family said...

He has the cutest chubby cheeks ever!!! Boys, what will we ever do with them!?! They are so much fun...and trouble, and dirty, and smelly...BUT what would we do without them. Cute Cute boys!!!

taytum said...

I have visited your site a few times via Maren's blog, but if you don't mind I am going to add you as one of my links.

P.S. Any chance of convincing Casey and his wife of getting a blog???

Bonnie Bosh said...

KIMBERLY!! This is Bonnie Larsen but Bosh now, roommate from college!! Can't believe you've got 2 little ones! We just had #4 in May! Yikes how the time flys. Anyway, just thought I'd say hey! Your little boy has the same blessing outfit as ours...too cute!!

boshfamily99@msn.com