Monday, February 16, 2009

Colten's First Year


Colten's blessing day

Colten at 2 weeks


Birthday Boy

Jay with all the boys

blowing out the candles with a little of help from Harvey







The Cake

Happy Birthday to Colten. I can hardly believe it has been a year. That went so fast! Colten has been so much fun to have and is such a good little boy. In his first year he: rolled over, sat up mastered crawling and walking around things, got his first two teeth (bottom two), said his first few words hot, horse, dad, mama, nana, dat(that), cow is Moo. He LOVES farm animals mostly horses and cows. We had a fun little party for him. I made him a farm cake and we had Aunt Mar Mar and Uncle Mikey come with all of Kristen's kids and there new little baby(sooo cute). We had a fun night with everyone!

6 comments:

Jeniffer said...

It looks like Colten's birthday was fun. He's so adorable! I wish we could have been there. I can't believe he's a year old! It seems like he should be so little still... Anyway, love ya and see you soon.

ms said...

We are glad we got to come - thanks for letting us! We love that kido!

Kristen said...

Heavens, you've been busy! How do you post so much with no internet!? I can't believe your little guy is 1! He is such a doll, I just want to squeeze him. I hope my boys didn't crash the party:) Will we be seeing you this weekend?

Sarah said...

WOW, He is such a big boy.. I can't believe he is already 1!

Jessica F. said...

Hi Kimberly! I found you through April's blog! Your boys are adorable! Time flies doesn't it? It just seems like yesterday that we were all living in provo!

Honey Girl said...

He is such a cutie and always so smiley. How are you surviving out there in the wilds of New Mexico? Hope to see you soon.