Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FALL































Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the chill in the air and the leaves changing. It is so beautiful at the ranches right now. The leaves are all bright yellow and a little orange all along the river bottoms and at the farm, so pretty. The sun rise and sun sets have been so pretty bright pink and so pretty over the St. Augustine plains. Colten was really funny the other day when we were driving at sunset I said "look at the pretty sunset." and he sat there for a minute then said " I really wish I could saddle up my horse and ride him into that sunset" where he got that from I don't know but it was pretty funny.











3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pictures! It's your little piece of heaven!!! Miss you guys!

tricia said...

Colten's comment about saddling up his horse and riding into the sunset was really a great one. The pictures are beautiful. It's my favorite time of year, too. Love you.

Honey Girl said...

Awesome Pictures Kimberly. Maybe we can get Colten and my boys together for a mass haircutting! :)