Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Life around the home front

Harvey enjoying the warm weather in his pool

Things are good around our house. We have really enjoyed the warm weather and everything turning green it is starting to feel like summer is just around the corner. Jay is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel with school. This semester has been a tuff one for him but only one more week so I think he will make it through it. We are excited for the summer and all that is going on for us. Its been fun to live in a new place and experience new things.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kim & Jay!!! I can't believe how HUGE Harvey is now! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys? Anyway, glad we found your blog! It's so easy to keep in touch this way. At least we can all stay updated! I'm going to link your blog to ours that way it'll be easier to find you. You guys look great!!!

Unknown said...

Hello! This is Becky (Hamblin). Harvey is SO cute! I love all the naked pictures! ha ha! I like how so many of the cousins have blogs. It's fun to see everyone's families!

Nicole Mineer said...

Hey Kimberly, I can't believe what a little boy he is now. He is so cute. I love these blogs where we can all stay in touch. I see your parents quite a bit, and your mom tells me that she is the beautiful beautiful grandma--its pretty fun that he calls her that. Talk to you soon.

Jaime said...

Look at those pics! SOOOO cute!!!

Jaime said...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's still Thursday my time!! :)

ms said...

Kimberly,
cute pictures - our blog has changed from sundahls.blogspot to thesundahls.blogspot.com so... you might want to update that so it will actually direct you to our page -
happy birthday on the 10th, I was at Trey's graduation(s) most of the day so I didn't get around to calling!!