Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mothers Day/ B-Day

My mom and I on Mothers Day
Flowers Jay gave me
Well we had a great weekend. Jay finished his finals on Thursday yeah!! Then flew to Phoenix for his brothers graduation so Harvey and I headed to St. Johns on my birthday, when I got there my mom had a massage lined up for me so I went and got a massage and then we got something to eat and Casey surprised us and showed up that night. The next day we got my sister in law to watch Harvey and my mom and I got our hair done then Casey meet us for lunch. That night we had a little b-day party. My mom spoiled me! We had a great time. Saturday I helped my mom at the flower shop delivering flowers and my mom made this beautiful arrangement for Jay to give me. Mothers day we spent with both moms and got to see all of the family it was great to be home and have a little break from the everyday life. What a great mom I have and I hope that I can be as good of a mom as she has always been to me!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You look so pretty and THIN!! I'm jealous. :)