Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE FIRST 2 WEEKS

Holly helped us out by doing a little photo shoot while she was here


Casey and Colten


Harvey loves to hold baby pan


Joshua and Colten
Grammie and Colten
Yeah he is finally here!!
Jay and Colten at the hospital


Today Colten is 2 weeks old it seems like time is already going by so quickly. It has been an eventful few weeks we have had lots of visitors. Jen and my mom and dad were here the day he was born, then Casey and Mckelle came for the weekend, then Holly flew out this past weekend. Both my mom and Jay's mom tag teamed Harvey in St. Johns for the week and Jay and I enjoyed the quite and the time to spend with the baby while I recovered a little bit. Yesterday Jay's mom and Kristen came and brought Harvey back. We really appreciate all the help from our great families! It has been so much fun to see everyone. It has been so fun to see Harvey interact with Colten. He is so great with him and just can't get enough of him. He just keeps saying," he is so cute ,I love him" and he can't get over how little everything is. The other day Colten was in the swing and started crying and I can here Harvey from the other room yelling its ok baby pan and next thing I know here he comes down the hall with undies and pants at his ankles with a rubber duck in his hand and sets it in the swing with Colten and tells him everything will be alright then heads back to the bathroom to finish his business. It was so funny. We are just so happy to have this sweet little baby in our home. We just can't get enough of him.


11 comments:

Jaime said...

OOooooh so precious. Love the pics! Nope, not baby hungry at all! :)

Lyman Family said...

So sweet!! That is cool that you got to have family around. How are you feeling?

Discovering D said...

I just still can't believe that you have #2 in your arms!! Both Harvey and Colten are just adorable!! You look and sound soooo happy!!

taytum said...

Congrats! He is so pretty. I really don't know if I should say that about a boy, but he is! Most babies look like raisins...not your little one, he is perfect!

Tiff Hunt said...

Kimberly, he is beautiful!! I know you aren't supposed to say that about boys, but he is! Oh, he is darling. Harvey seems like one funny kid! Congratulations to you and Jay!

The Grant Fam said...

Hey Kimberly, congrats on the new baby!!! Just thought i'd send ya a comment since you picked probably the best name out there. You can never go wrong with Colton, you just forgot you really are supposed to spell it on not en.... j/k. Hope all is well, and can't wait to see him up at the reunion.

Kate said...

Congratulations on the new Baby! You have such cute kids. I love this blog thing, you can catch up with old friends! I found your blog off Katie's! :)
Kate (from Nauvoo)

Unknown said...

ha ha! that´s such a cute/funny story! i love the picture of the two boys!!! so sweet!

JC and Jen Young said...

Congrats guys. He is such a pretty baby!!! Newborns are the best they just melt into you and are so sweet. Harvey will make a great big brother.

M & S Eagar said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations....I hope you still get a little sleep. :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)

http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/

Chantz H. Davis said...

Hi Kim and HJ: This is Kathleen! I love peeking in on your family and your little baby is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Holy Cow I don't know if I have seen a cuter baby! Little Harvey looks like he is happy to be a big brother! Thanks for letting me peek in!
Kathleen