Thursday, October 02, 2008

KIDS


Colten 7 months

Flowers were so beautiful this year
mom and dad and the 5 grandkids
Three youngest
Josh, Sam and Colten
Here is a kid update. They are both growing so fast and they are a lot of fun. Colten is wanting to crawl so bad but hasn't quite got it yet but scoots on his bum and gets what he needs. Harvey is so much fun. He loves to explore and find pretty rocks and any kind of animal, bugs or reptiles he can find. We just found a snake taller than him that he wanted to have so bad but I ran over it and so now he has been carrying it in a sack so he can show everyone.( I will have to show pictures another time.) We were able to have my whole family up here for a reunion last month and it was so much fun to have all those little boys together.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

I guess little Harvey was named well:) That is exactly the kind of thing his dad was into:) We had so much fun w/him here--I just wanted to follow him and Charlie around with a video camera all day. They were so funny. When you get a break from the hunters, give us a call and maybe we'll come up for an afternoon.
p.s. give Colten a squeeze for me. He is so dang cute.

Honey Girl said...

I love that last picture of Harv, he looks so grown-up. Such cute kiddos. I'd like to come too. I've never been to the round house. Hope to see you soon.

Pink Caboose said...

The picture with your mom & dad and the kids is great! I'll bet it was fun to have them all up there. We will for sure have to come to your house the next time we are in SJ, it has been so long since I have been to the NH and I am sure my kids would love it.

Sarah said...

The pics are amazing. I wish I lived there! Your kids are growing so fast! We want to come visit you!