Thursday, August 07, 2008

HEAP REUNION

Shucking corn
Umpa on babysitting duty
Colten, Sam, and Josh

Uncle Boyd taking all the kids for a ride
Josh and Colten

Kason, Harv, Mason going for a ride
Jordan and Harvey

We had a great time at the Heap reunion. Everyone was there and we spent almost the whole week camping at Greens Peak. It was so much fun to see everyone. Harvey loved camping and especially the fire. He is a little pyro. I had a great time playing with the kids and playing games with all the cousins. We have a tradition to run down greens peak every year. This year a few of us decided that we would hike up greens peak and then run down. Well we did make it to the top and ran down despite our shaky knees and upset stomachs from eating a big breakfast. Thanks for all the fun.

9 comments:

Shanna said...

I can't believe how big little Colton is and Harvey too. Your reunion looks like so much fun. We're on our way back to New Mexico tomorrow. We'll have to stay in touch

Jaime said...

The Heap Reunion WAS so much fun! I can't wait for it next year. We never get to spend enough time there. It was good seeing you guys! You'll have to have us out to see your new place sometime!

Pink Caboose said...

OH MAN! I am so sad that I had to miss the Reunion. It has been 4 years now since I have been there. Living so far away really stinks sometimes. We promised our kids we would be there next year. Oh, and did you see who I ran into up here in Utah? She left you a comment I think.

Jill Wright said...

Hey guys! It's so fun to look at your blog and see everything you guys are up to. The ranch life is exactly what I expected of you Jay! It looks like you all have so much fun, and your boys love it. I'm so glad Justin will be there with you guys. He's such a good kid, and I told him he's going to love you guys.

KCordell said...

okay I just wrote a novel of a comment and then it didn't post so I'll try again. Maybe not so long this time. We miss you guys a lot and can't wait to come and see you. Tristan is itching to visit, and Pierce just asked for Harvey a few days ago. It was very sad to tell him we couldn't go over and see him. Colten is so adorable. Can't wait to come and visit again.

taytum said...

What is with boys liking fire so much? Is it part of the bugs, dirt, and trucks bit?

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a HEAP of fun... sorry, I couldn't help it. WE MISS YOU Train game buddies! Your kids are getting huge!!! Seriously, we need to drop by on our way to eagar or something. Let us know what your up to!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

I got your blog from Lyndsay. It looks like your family is doing well! I wish I could have gone to the 24th celebration, it looked like fun! What cute kids you have!
~Anna

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi Guys! I'm trying to track down some people for our class reunion. Do you have Lincoln's address? If you do, can you email me michellehall79@yahoo.com :)

Hope all is well with your family!
Thanks!