Wednesday, February 17, 2010

COLTEN'S BIRTHDAY




Colten's cowboy riding the bull


It is crazy how fast these 2 years have gone by. Colten told me he wanted a chocolate elmo cake and horses, tows(as he says) and bulls. So he got a horse with a cow boy roping and a bull with big horns. He was so funny, he would put the cow boy on the bull and say ride him cowboy yeeha. It was funny to watch. This kid is completely obsessed with horses cows and bulls, that is all he talks about and thinks of. He is constantly riding something. If he can straddle it he is riding on it. He is such a funny kid!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the cake!!! He is getting so big! I can't believe it. Miss you!

Kristen said...

I can't believe he's 2! You always go above and beyond with birthday cakes. I'm afraid someday my boys are going to see pictures of your cakes and feel ripped off. Let us know if you guys are ever coming in to town so we can do a little birthday something for Colten. Or maybe when all the snow melts, we can make a trek out:)

Tiff Hunt said...

Your boys are so cute! How are you doing? I sneak over and look at your blog quite often. I had to take mine private, if you want to peak email me, and i'll invite you!!! Huntfamily03@gmail.com.