Friday, November 12, 2010

Harvey's birthday party

Colten was loving having Jane to play with
Brits trying to hit the pinata

Lucy finally got some cake. Isn't black frosting the best!


One of the dragons he loves



The kids loved the pinata





Night fury cake








Thanks to everyone for the cool presents!




Oh man what is it?



The crazy crew. Notice Lucy trying here hardest to not dive into the cake








Harvey had such a fun party with most of his Platt cousins and grammy and umpa there. If you can't tell he is so into the movie How to train your dragon. So he insisted upon having a night fury cake which I did my best at trying to create. He had such a fun time seeing his cousins and we are so glad everyone was able to come out. Thanks for making Harvey have such a fun day!



























5 comments:

tricia said...

It is always such a treat when you post new pictures! Harvey looks like he had a good day and Dad and I can hardly believe all these cute little grandkids. It looks like you had beautiful weather, too.

tricia said...

Kimberly, I just saw a cover for the movie "How to train your dragon" and I thought, "That looks just like Harvey's birthday cake." Good Job!

julie and john said...

Hey Kimberly! I've found your blog through Maren's. Your boys are so cute. Looks like you guys are having a blast living on the ranch! Hey, could you email me your address. I'd like to send ya'll a Christmas card! Hope all is well! Thanks.


martin.julie.anne@gmail.com

julie and john said...

oh i guess I should have mentioned that this is Julie Hall :)

Kristen said...

I love Harv's face in the one where he's looking into the black bag! So classic:) Thanks for throwing such a fabulous party--my kids are no longer going to settle for my lame parties:)