Thursday, December 02, 2010

November Update





































































Well November has come and gone. I can't believe it is December where does the time go? We had a busy month of gathering, weaning, and trying to get things back to somewhat normal life again after the hunts. It has been fun to have a change from hunting to cattle. Colten and I went out a few times to help with the gathering and getting the calves ready to ship. Colten is just loving life being able to help. That kid loves it. We had Thanksgiving at the NH with my family it was a lot of fun to have everyone of my siblings and there families there. We had a few very cold days and some snow but it didn't stop the kids from running crazy outside.













4 comments:

tricia said...

Colten looks like a doll with his hair cut. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The family picture turned out very nice. Love, love, love the photos. (and you guys, too)

tricia said...

Kimberly, my aging eyes can't read the gray color of print. I sure hate to admit that!

Anonymous said...

I am wondering just what Charmaine can do about this :P

Lesley

Honey Girl said...

There are some adorable pictures in here! Love the three-wheeler! See you guys Wednesday!