Thursday, January 13, 2011







































I have been thinking a lot lately how great it is to be experiencing the life we live every day here at the ranch. To be able to work together and include our kids in the work and in the fun stuff of the ranch. No better place to raise a family. My kids love this life to be able to run free and do the things they love to do. The western, ranch life style is a great one in my mind. It brings a lot of memories to my mind of being raised in a similar setting. Jay and I always say what a great experience our children are having and we will always treasure the memories we have made here on the ranch.








1 comment:

tricia said...

I have been so lonesome....it's starting to feel like a long time since I've gotten to see my family, so thanks for posting the pictures. We love to see the kids, and love to see the ranch. We just need you in the pictures.