Thursday, January 20, 2011

White Sands National Park

Jay and my dad trying to spot an oryx


White Sands
















A few weekends ago we went down to Alamagordo to spend the weekend. I had an oryx hunt down on one of the missile ranges so we took the kids and my mom and dad. Mom took the kids around the sites in Alamagordo while Jay and I and my dad went hunting we had an awesome time! We all went to the White Sands Park and it was amazing. It looks just like a sea of snow as you can see in the pic but it is pure white sand and it feels so cool. The kids got some sleds and we went sledding down a few hills. We had a great weekend.






2 comments:

Pink Caboose said...

Love all the new posts! That looks like a ton of fun, except maybe having sand everywhere :) Did you get an Oryx?

Kristen said...

How fun! I hope you guys are keeping a close eye on Kolten. That kid is so cute...somebody's going to want to snatch him.